Monday, July 18, 2011

Volunteer Opportunities

The Friends are looking for motivated, committed people to join our Tuesday working group that sorts and prices donated books.  If you have a few hours a week to spare, I can give you three good reasons to volunteer:

1.  It's Fun!!
2.  Community Involvement
3.  Meet your neighbors.

No experience is necessary.  If you are interested, drop by the Centreville library and leave your name and phone number.   You will be contacted by a Friend with details and rewards of being a volunteer.  Don't wait too long--we're waiting to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. The book sales have been great fun to set up. And I find some great bargains to add to my book collection. Thanks for running these!

    KWS- Centreville, VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the library. I use it so often it seems only fair that I should help out as a volunteer.

    It is fun and I get o work with some really great people. In addition, I get special deals at the book sale.

    JGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nice and great thought provoking facility as i love book too much...
    Accounting Arlington VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening
    in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!


    my webpage lenkmatte

    ReplyDelete
  5. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought
    I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

    Have a look at my web blog :: lenkmatte tricks

    ReplyDelete